Confidence, Character, Courage
Program goals for Youth & Adults:
- SELF DEFENSE VERBALLY AND PHYSICALLY, SPECIFICALLY FOR BULLY SCENARIOS
- PROMOTE GOOD BEHAVIOR AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
- IMPROVE ABILITY TO FOCUS IN A GROUP SETTING
- BUILD CONFIDENCE AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- DEVELOP AND IMPROVE BODY COORDINATION AND BALANCE
- INTRODUCE BASIC JIU JITSU POSITIONS AND TECHNIQUES
- ESTABLISH STRONG AND TECHNICAL FOUNDATION
- DEVELOP SPARRING SKILLS
- ENCOURAGE TEAMWORK
- DEVELOP SELF-CONTROL
Learn proven self-defense and Jiu Jitsu
- Test your Jiu Jitsu in live rolling sessions
- Get in the best shape of your life!
- Learn realistic proven strategies in Jiu Jitsu and Self-defense that has lead Robson Moura to be an 8x World champion
- Strengthen your Confidence
- Have fun, instead of dreading your workouts
- Build your warrior mind and body today!
Less than 15min from Nocatee, Palencia, Silverleaf, Bartram and Southside!
Our school is located at 13830 Grand Bay Pkwy, Suite 502 Jacksonville, FL 32258 directly beside the St. Johns/ Nocatee / Ponte Vedra Border. When going north we are at the 9b and US1 intersection beside the Atlantic Self Storage.